Highlights from some of our sessions and camps
© Goalkeeper Warz | Site by Bug Free IT
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy - updated in accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) May 2018.
Personal Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following Personal Information about you:
• Information that you provide to us in your dealings with us. This includes information provided when you contact us, complete our registration form, or when you request further information from us.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of your visits to our site including traffic data and location data.
• We may hold Personal Information that you provide to us. This information may include your name, telephone number and email address.
Where we store your personal data
All information that you provide to us is stored and backed up on secure servers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to us storing this information.
Uses made of the information
Your Personal Information may be held and used by us for basic purposes:
• dealing with requests, enquiries and other related activities.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties.